In our capacity as Chief Restructuring Officer
we provide financial and business management restructuring.
- Develop plans to reduce cost and work with management to implement
Improve the cash flow of the company's operations
- Recommend organizational structure changes in terms of downsizing the employee base to reduce expenses and create greater efficiencies;
- Reduce non-employee expenses such as marketing expenses, and travel.
- Improve the timing of accounts receivable collections by collecting them more quickly;
- Developing a payment structure for accounts payable, principally owed to subcontractors of the Company;
- Analysis of the business and recommend maintaining appropriate gross profit margins and creating sales to customers who are creditworthy.
Business Management Restructuring
- Assess overall operations and recommend appropriate changes for both management and electronic efficiencies
Renegotiate/Restructure client and contractor/supplier/vendor agreements and payments including payments to vendors, quicker payments from customers and increasing profit margins on sales to customers.
- Develop a process for the client to close it's books in the month immediately following the operating month;
- Work with senior management to provide them with tools, including software, that provides information including daily sales and to permit them to monitor expenses on a daily basis. This will permit the Company to focus on its most important item of information, which is its cash flow.